Rick Scott: Trump will have to resume full war with Iran
Summary
Senator Rick Scott said President Donald Trump will need to restart a full war with Iran after a brief ceasefire deal failed. Scott referred to President Trump’s earlier warning to attack at least one bridge or power plant near Tehran if certain conditions were not met.Key Facts
- Senator Rick Scott represents Florida and is a member of the Republican Party.
- He spoke about the conflict with Iran shortly after a ceasefire deal ended.
- The ceasefire deal with Iran did not last long and ultimately failed.
- President Trump previously threatened to attack Iranian infrastructure like bridges or power plants near Tehran.
- Scott said the president must continue a full war against Iran following the ceasefire’s expiration.
- The issue centers around tensions between the U.S. and the Iranian government.
- The comments were made publicly on a Tuesday.
Read the Full Article
This is a fact-based summary from The Actual News. Click below to read the complete story directly from the original source.