The Actual News

Neutral summaries of your favorite news sources — just the facts.

Harry and Meghan's security arrangements a private matter, PM says

Harry and Meghan's security arrangements a private matter, PM says

Summary

The UK Prime Minister Andy Burnham said security arrangements for Prince Harry and Meghan are a private matter. The couple plans to move from the US to a private home near London, but they will not return to official royal duties.

Key Facts

  • Prince Harry and Meghan plan to move to the UK later this month.
  • They will live in a private, non-royal home outside London.
  • Their children, Prince Archie (7) and Princess Lilibet (5), will start school in the UK in September.
  • Security for Harry and Meghan has been controversial, with Harry losing a court case last year about security levels.
  • King Charles was informed about their move on Sunday.
  • Neither Harry nor Meghan plans to resume official royal roles.
  • The UK Prime Minister said the couple’s security is a private issue for them to handle.
  • The story is developing, and more updates will be provided soon.
Read the Full Article

This is a fact-based summary from The Actual News. Click below to read the complete story directly from the original source.

Save articles & personalize your feed — Create a free account